Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Waves Small Bikinis

hey there you. beach comber. sea fare drifter. I look up into the magnificence of water- globular, translucent, gravitational. tongue out wagging. I'm thirsty, I'm thirsty as a cup goes, down drain, drifting in the succulent pond of a Caribbean bay. remember that vacation we took in your living room? when we turned on all the lights, and laid on pillows, pretending to float on those rubber inflatable rafts I'm always dying to buy in sky mall magazines on trips i take to new york or other places not so warm? That was nice. I liked that. We liked each other so much then. Liking is such a thing as goes. and goes. the sun was out like a drag queen today. blaring. It was comforting to look at it through my front windows. all steamed up from the inside. and the birds switching back and forth across the white space above the houses. called sky, grey clouds. blue. my stomach rumbles. my skin crawls. I crack my neck irresistibly. The home I'm looking for comes in 16 months advance introspection and the owners are asleep in the loft space, unbeknown st to buyers perusing the open house. right by the edge of the lake. right up there to the very touch of the water. quite a show. i check my bank account, as a part of feeling productive. it's always a bit suspenseful. but there's no time to worry about money. I've got existentialism to consider. or, i wish i mean. oy oy oy oy oy. mother, oy mother. God I miss shopping. the aching arm shoving swishing the fabric out and away, squinting to see that glowing hint of a perfect dress. Imagining all wearing contexts. taking off my clothes in public. the competition. mmm. it fills me with creative prowess. eve a couture. mmm. just like a piece of sushi with sake. roll em out. yea yea, dearest the day was a dump without you. it was fine. it was....splendiddditty. it was song about bad dentistry and swear words (their excessive use by toddlers in the hood) and a time when women were just lampshades. just bufferers for the light of men who stand on two legs. those torch bearing Olympiads. ouch. ayyee. someone give me a bag of marbles. I lost mine. pphhhheh.

No comments: