Monday, November 24, 2008

Okay Day

As if a coil were drawn in the sand representing something much like a fish scale, singular, and shiny and profound. I asked you here to make sense with. Yet somehow I am lost in the blank spaces of words. between the / time .Leave me. A casserole. There, hug flakes drifting down to the burning touch of a cheek. Why won’t you wake me without this dream? I am intolerable above ground. Says the worm. I am slighter than your two hands can manage. In the lily pad surface of the earth, eyes bulge in their dying wish. And wonder. I slept tewleve hours last night in mind of buildings and appointments and impending vacations. Hearing all the fuzzy breaks of wave on tormented beach. There are ships at distances with every mans wishes on board. I wish I was a mind reader somedays. Heatbreak is a fading suggestion from indifference. Speaks the ocelot. Speaks the reader. Joyless, Esctatic, it’s all the same return to nothingness. Sizzling through our fingers as they dig tirelessly of the soil.

No comments: