Saturday, December 6, 2008

Out of Towners

I know now where my character will go when I say Jupiter. I took some ayahuasca last night. I felt the gravity of the earth as my body is a water mass. tear dripping down chin, butterflies, dew sliding off a blade of grass. white plastic catching sun by wind. my eyes seem to have retained their browness. my head aches still. And And. treatise of the spirit. controlless in the night. controlling throughout. arghy mc arghy.

sleep chain drink elixir. montage of dream. montage of life. baby, wet baby, first boots, snowhill ice treat, cold kisses on small beds, first nipple tug, school, smoke room, grey vans heading south, rain storm depart, depart, depart.

I thought, last night was special. Something. I make a character struggle. I die as a snake skin shedding. A dead woman loves life. Has three sons, and is determined to be as sick as she is herself. Dads fall on wedding days. with no less goodbye, than that.

I'd like to shake hands with all the children.

Mercredi, believe it. Hands touching in the crown of interlaced fingers. This is it guys. I'll snap my head off one day, and someone or maybe no one will see it.

No comments: